FirstPic, Inc. worked collaboratively with the Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering and Tracking (SMART) Office within the U.S. Department of Justice to design, develop, and deliver their 2007 and 2008 National Tribal Symposium on Sex Offender Management and Accountability, the 2008 Indian Country Sex Offender Registration & Notification Pre-Conference Institute, as well as the 2008 National Symposium on Sex Offender Management and Accountability. All events focused on a wide variety of topics relating to sex offender management and the implementation of the Adam Walsh Act. The National Symposium, attended by more than 900 professionals, included specialized tracks focusing on Policy, Enforcement, Emerging Issues and Indian Country Issues. FirstPic, Inc. provided the following services:
- Conference planning, management and registration services.
- Curriculum and conference material development.
- Logistical arrangements for speakers and scholarship designees.
- Comprehensive evaluation of the training program.
- Development and delivery of post-conference and meeting reports.