Under this initiative, FirstPic provided assistance to the National Association of Police Athletic/Activities Leagues (NPAL) as part of their OJJDP National Mentoring Program. The goal of this initiative was to implement structured youth mentoring programs that strengthened and expanded mentoring and dropout prevention services to at-risk/high-risk youth populations through PAL Chapters. FirstPic, Inc.’s role was to:
- Manage aspects of the sub-recipient application process.
- Assist in design of program materials.
- Maintain and add web content.
- Collect program data and monitor, analyze, and report on performance measures.
- Provide on- and off-site technical assistance to program sites.
- Build local partnerships with non-profit entities.
- Conduct financial training.
- Provide management support for NPAL training.
- Review budgets and financial reimbursements for accuracy and adherence to grant guidelines.