Under this initiative, FirstPic, Inc. provided programmatic, administrative, and fiscal oversight and support to the NCAI for the National Native American Mentoring Program (NNAMP). Funded through the DOJ, OJJDP, the NNAMP was a facility driven program that identified and matched mentees with mentors. Mentees were Club youth who showed behaviors and signs that indicated a need for extra support and attention. FirstPic, Inc. provided the following services under this initiative:
- Oversight of curriculum updates, as well as identified current and relevant supporting resources.
- Managed and monitored that programmatic, administrative, and fiscal requirements were being met by Clubs.
- Program implementation supervision in select Native American communities.
- Provided training and technical assistance on-site and off-site to participating Clubs via site visits, workshops, Webinars, conference calls, and phone and email communications.
- Ensured all required reporting was completed and submitted to the funding agency within deadlines.
- Collected and analyzed data from participating Clubs.
- Maintained a liaison role between the participating Clubs and NCAI.
- Researched and explored opportunities for partnerships and additional funding to support the program.